If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it’s time for a replacement. A new, high-efficiency model can save you money in the long run – and provide some immediate benefits, too. Here are 8 reasons why furnace replacement in Lake Zurich, IL is a smart investment:
1. Higher energy efficiency: New furnaces are much more energy-efficient than older models. In fact, today’s furnaces can be as much as 90% efficient, compared to just 50-70% for older units. That means less money spent on heating your home, and more savings in your pocket.
2. Fewer repairs: As your furnace ages, it will inevitably start to break down more often and need more repairs. Investing in a new furnace now can save you the hassle and expense of dealing with unexpected breakdowns in the future.
With a new furnace, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your home will be warm and comfortable all winter long. And in the event that something does go wrong, you can rest assured knowing that you have a warranty to protect you. Don’t wait until your furnace breaks down to replace it – make the investment now and enjoy years of worry-free warmth.
3. Improved indoor air quality: New furnaces come with better filters that capture more airborne particles, like dust, pollen, and pet dander. This can improve your indoor air quality and help reduce allergies and respiratory problems.
4. More even heating and cooling: An old furnace can create hot and cold spots in your home, making it uncomfortable. A new furnace will evenly distribute heat throughout your living space, so you can stay cozy all winter long. Not only that, but a new furnace is more efficient, so you’ll save money on your energy bills.
If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it’s time for an upgrade. Contact a reputable HVAC contractor to get an estimate for a new furnace installation in Barrington, IL. You’ll be glad you did!
5. Greater comfort: Furnaces today come with a variety of features that make them more comfortable to use, like two-stage operation (which runs the furnace at a lower level most of the time, then ramps up when needed) and variable-speed blowers (which circulate air more slowly and quietly).
6. Added resale value to your home: A new furnace can add thousands of dollars to the resale value of your home. So, if you’re thinking of selling in the future, a furnace replacement is a smart investment.
7. Government rebates and tax credits: The government offers rebates and tax credits for energy-efficient furnaces. So not only will you save money on your energy bills, you’ll also get some money back when you file your taxes!
8. Save the environment: By upgrading to a high-efficiency furnace, you’ll be doing your part to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. This is good for the planet – and it’s something you can feel good about.
Replacing your old furnace with a new, high-efficiency model is one of the best investments you can make for your home. Not only will you save money on your energy bills, but you’ll also enjoy a more comfortable home and improved indoor air quality. So don’t wait – contact a reputable HVAC contractor today to get started on your furnace replacement project!
Tips To Hire A Reputable HVAC Contractor!
When it comes to your home’s heating and cooling, you want to make sure that you have a reputable contractor that you can trust. After all, these are two of the most important systems in your home and you want to make sure that they are in good hands. Here are a few tips on how to hire a reputable HVAC contractor:
1. Get referrals from family and friends. One of the best ways to find a reputable contractor is by getting referrals from people you know and trust. Ask your family and friends if they have any recommendations for contractors in your area.
2. Do some research online. You can also do some research online to find reviews of different contractors. This can be a great way to get an idea of what others have thought about their experience with a particular contractor.
3. Make sure the contractor is licensed and insured. This is important because you want to make sure that the contractor you hire is properly licensed and insured. This will protect you in case something goes wrong during the job. Contact Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. at 847-540-9585 to schedule an appointment.