If you live in Cartersville, GA, and you’re noticing some of the signs that it may be time to replace your heating system, then don’t delay – get a new installation today! In this article, we will discuss some of the signs that you need a new heating installation in Cartersville, GA.
1. High Energy Bills: One sign that your current heating system is not performing as efficiently as possible is high energy bills. If your monthly utility bill has been steadily increasing without explanation, it’s likely due to an inefficient or outdated heating system no longer able to keep up with demand.
2. Loud Noises: Another sign that your heating system needs attention is loud noises emitting from the unit itself. Rattling, banging, and other loud noises can indicate that the motor or fan blades are out of alignment.
3. Unusual Odors: If your furnace is producing musty smells or smells like something is burning, it’s time to call for heating installation services. These odors could be an indicator that there is a problem with the unit itself or with the ductwork.
4. Poor Air Quality: Poor air quality – such as dust floating through your home – could also be an indication that it’s time for new heating installation. An inefficient system may not be filtering out airborne particles and pollutants as effectively as it should be.
5. Lack of Maintenance: If your heating system hasn’t been serviced in a while, it may be time to consider replacing it. Regular maintenance can help keep the unit running efficiently, but if it’s been neglected for too long, then you may need to invest in new installation services.
6. Age of Unit: Lastly, it’s important to consider the age of your current heating system. If your unit is more than 15 years old, then it’s likely time for a new installation as older heating systems are less energy efficient and more prone to breakdowns. Though you schedule heating maintenance in Cartersville, GA to help keep your system running as efficiently as possible, eventually replacing the unit may be necessary.
If you’ve noticed any of the signs above that you need new heating unit, don’t hesitate – to get a new system installed today! Doing so will not only improve your home comfort levels but can also save you money on energy bills in the long run. Contact an experienced HVAC professional to discuss your options and find out which type of installation is right for your needs.
Things To Consider While Getting A New Heating Installation In Cartersville, GA!
1. Size of Unit: When selecting a new heating system, it’s important to get the size right. If the unit is too big, it will use more energy than necessary and be less efficient; if it’s too small, then it won’t be able to heat your home effectively.
2. Efficiency Rating: Consider the efficiency rating of the unit you choose as well. A higher efficiency rating indicates that the unit is better able to transfer heat into your home while consuming less energy – resulting in lower utility bills.
3. Installation Service: Make sure to select an experienced HVAC contractor who can properly install your new heating system. Improper installation could lead to decreased performance and increased breakdowns – costing you more in the long run.
4. Maintenance: Additionally, it’s important to have the new system serviced on a regular basis. By scheduling routine maintenance appointments, you can help keep your unit running at peak performance and avoid costly repairs down the line.
5. Warranty: When purchasing a new heating installation, make sure to find out what kind of warranty is included. A good quality unit should come with at least a 10-year warranty on parts and labor.
By taking the above factors into account while getting a new heating installation in Cartersville, GA, you can be sure to find the right system for your home that will provide efficient performance for years to come. Contact an experienced HVAC professional today to get started!
At South Air Inc., we can help guide you through the heating installation process and find the perfect fit for your needs. With our knowledgeable technicians, quality parts, and superior services, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best possible service when it comes to getting a new heating system installed. Get in touch with South Air Inc. at 678-721-6992 to schedule an appointment.