Oops! Summer is months away; this means a change in the ambient temperature. Chances are that you have not properly planned things out. Knowing that this would mean changes; in the nature of clothes worn, and also a need for an oscillating tower fan to take care of your night.
Summer has arrived and your kids are with you for their summer break and you are concerned about them not sweating through the night. You have a desire to getting an oscillating fan to enjoy a cool and welcoming ambiance through this summer season.
Interestingly you’ve visited your retail stores to inquire about the best choice of a fan you could get. your you are stuck between a tower fan and a pedestal fan. Perhaps, it possible you’re not really satisfied with the response the retailer gave you or you feel he’s just a salesperson who just wants to make his money and doesn’t ambiance know much about fans.
Here you are, allow me to take you through the benefit or reasons why you should choose either a oscillating tower fan or a pedestal fan. Stop the struggling, I got you.
Reasons for getting a oscillating tower fan:
The following are good reasons for getting a oscillating tower fan:
- Oscillating Tower fans have a wide range of pricing options: There are few fans which have this option available to their customers. They have several varieties with a different price range. This enables everyone to own a tower fan irrespective of their budget.
- Oscillating fans are easy to fit or readjust. This enables you to move them to a new position which you desire. They are not in a fixed position to could fit them in any position and still enjoy the ventilation they provide.
- The best option for space is the tower fan. It has a small base and is sometimes short.
- Features: When it comes to features, the tower fans are versatile and there have more features compared to the pedestal fans. Some of these features include a nightlight, ionizer, speed settings wants and many more.
- With the aid of the air ionizer, the surrounding air is purified. This is quite beneficial for individuals who have health issues such as asthma or some allergies.
- Safety precaution: oscillating tower fans are well encased including their moving parts. With this, tower fan could is in a room full of children or animals.
- Nature of structure: they come in a variety of shapes and forms compared to the pedestal fans which has just about one form.
Reasons for getting a pedestal fan:
Now, let’s quickly run through some benefits of getting a pedestal fan. Are you ready?
- Airflow control: the pedestal fan can be adjusted in any direction to direct the airflow. This is a good feature because a fan is meant to blow air on people.
- Pedestal fan has a good airflow area, covering more inches of the room.
- Having large powerful blades and a god airflow area, they in larger spaces like halls, churches, mosques, etc.
- Pedestal fans are preferably used in offices where you won’t actually have to worry about airflow area. You would need a fan with more power and airflow area reach.
- The ability to cover more area: pedestal fans cover more area than tower fans
Having given reasons or benefits of getting either a tower fan or pedestal fans. We are back to the question of which is better. They both have their uniqueness, advantages, disadvantages, best used at and more.
Interestingly, this can only be answered by you. Your choice would be based on your preference and the reason why you need it. Irrespective of the choice you make, you are bound to enjoy these products.